- Spot-wash stains.
- Wash less, air dry more in the shade.
- If you need to wash the items, wash inside out and be extra gentle.
- Use short wash or gentle cycle on washing machine.
- Wash in cold water.
- Zip up and button garments before washing to avoid damage.
- Make use of washing bags to protect garments.
- Use microfiber-collecting wash bags to protect synthetic garments and reduce the amount of microfibers that may enter rivers and oceans from washing.
Léon makes use of a leather alternative called vegan leather. Our premium vegan leather serves as a cruelty-free substitute to traditional leather.
Note: All shoes should be cleaned and dried as directed before applying any shoe polishes, creams, or stain removers. When using these products, please read and follow the manufacturer's directions carefully.
- Rub shoes gently with a damp cloth, using lukewarm water and mild soap
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use bleach
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight
- Stains may be removed using a stain remover suitable for the type of leather (eucayptus oil may help)
Suede (for Magitte inner lining)
- When dry, brush away dirt with a suede brush
- Do not use water, it may permanently stain upper material
- Oil and grease stains may be removed using a stain remover suitable for suede
Léon has a standard unisex shoe size chart for all its products. It is advisable to find your heel-to-toe measurement before choosing a size based on our size chart. To get the perfect fit for you, view our suggested measuring tips below.
To measure properly, you’ll need a piece of paper larger than your foot, a pencil, and a measuring tape.
- Stand and place the paper on the floor in front of you. If you like, you can tape the paper to the floor to keep it from sliding around. Put your foot on the paper.
- Use a pencil to trace all the way around your foot. Try to keep the pencil perpendicular to the paper.
- When you’ve completely traced your foot, flip the paper over and trace your other foot on the reverse side.
- Use a tape measure to find the length of your foot at its longest point. Next, find the width at the widest point. Write these numbers on the paper.
- Subtract ¼ inch or about ½ centimeter from both the length and the width to account for the pencil outline.
- Use these measurements to find your shoe size on the chart below.
For those with half sizes, we recommend adjusting your size depending on the style. For our Kogas, we recommend getting a size down because of its wide build. For Magrittes, a size up is suggested so as to get a better toe cutout fit.
Find more information here.